Hello again, lovely readers!
Most of you know that I began this blog when I was searching for my biological parents. It was a great way to get my information out there and update those who were interested in my journey. Now my search has hit a big road block, but don’t worry – I still haven’t given up hope. I just no longer have updates for you. At least, not yet.
So what is there to write about? Well, fortunately, my family and I are about to start a whole new adventure – MOVING. Sound boring? Just wait… Our current plans are to:
- Sell the house we live in now. (Projected deadline: 3/10/2107)
- Move in with my in-laws (I think we can all agree this is the scariest part. We all love each other, but we’re also stubborn and cranky, so who knows what’s going to happen).
- Buy several acres of land. Our goal is at least 4 acres, but the more the better!
- Build a brand new house together (and shove my in-laws into a tiny guest house, haha… just kidding… sort of…), and last, but not least…
- Fill our property with as many animals as possible! My husband would like to pretend like this isn’t happening, but it is. For as long as I can remember, it’s been my dream to have my own personal petting zoo. So yeah, it’s happening.
This blog will become our scrapbook of sorts – full of personal stories, a place where we can look back on this journey and (hopefully fondly) remember all we’ve been through.
So stay tuned for all the chaos!